MBA Talk #46: Am I ready for a digital transformation journey?
In today’s world, digital technology has become an essential part of life, and companies must keep up with the ever-changing customer demands and stay ahead of the competition. As MBA students and audiences, have you ever asked yourself, “Am I ready for a digital transformation journey?” If so, then let MBA Talk #46 be your guide to taking the first steps toward a successful digital transformation journey.
MBA Talk #46, with the topic “Am I ready for a digital transformation journey?”, is a seminar with two experts in the field of Management in Information Systems (MIS), including:
- Dr. Khanh Ngo – ISB Senior Lecturer
- Mr. Jayant Subhash Shenoy – Commercial Director, Nielsen IQ Vietnam
The two speakers will share their practical experiences and discuss the following aspects:
- The importance of having an open mind and recognizing the necessity of change
- Embracing innovation
- Improving customer centricity
- Learning from shared experiences
- Leading from the top
- Getting on board with the company’s direction and future
With valuable sharing from two experts, MBA students at UEH-ISB have the opportunity to get familiar with the digital transformation journey, thereby creating a readiness mindset when facing any digital-related changes in the business.
MBA Talk #46 will be organized:
- Time: 09:00, Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Venue: International School of Business ISB – 196 Tran Quang Khai, Tan Dinh Ward, District 1, HCMC.
MBA Talk is a series of seminars with the participation of Professors from major and international universities and experts, leaders, and senior managers in various fields, coming from multinational companies, and large corporations both within and outside Vietnam.The guest speakers will discuss and share real-life business cases to provide in-depth knowledge, and practical experience, aligning with PSO’s philosophy (Problem Solving in Organization).
View more information about PSO MBA.