3 tuần trước
MBA Talk #41: Effectively developing employer branding
MBA Talk is a series of seminars with the participation of Professors from major and international universities and experts, leaders and senior managers in various fields, coming from multinational companies, large corporations both within and outside Vietnam.
The guest speakers will discuss and share real-life business cases in order to provide in-depth knowledge, practical experience, aligning with PSO’s philosophy (Problem Solving in Organization).
At MBA Talk #41, MBA students will have the opportunity to meet three experienced experts in the field of Human Resource Management (HRM):
- Dr. Le Thi Thanh Xuan – ISB Senior lecturer
- Ms. Nguyen Ha Trang – HR Director, PepsiCo Foods Vietna
- Ms. Tran Thi Thu Tham – HR Director, Bosch Vietnam
With the topic “Effectively developing employer branding”, our experts will discuss about:
- Some highlights about the candidate’s expectations towards employer
- Experience in building employer brand
- Building employer brand from the inside: “How to reach an employee’s heart?”
MBA Talk #41 – Effectively developing employer branding will be organized at 16:30, Saturday, 04/03/2023. Register now to listen to interesting insights and discuss with our experts!
View more information about PSO MBA.