MBA Talk is a series of seminars with the participation of Professors from major and international universities and experts, leaders and senior managers in various fields, coming from multinational companies, large corporations both within and outside Vietnam.
The guest speakers will discuss and share real-life business cases in order to provide in-depth knowledge, practical experience, aligning with PSO’s philosophy (Problem Solving in Organization).
MBA Talk #29, with the topic “Increase Customer Relationship with CRM”, is an offline seminar with three experts in the field of Management Information Systems, holding key positions.
Attending the seminar, MBA students at UEH-ISB will be provided with perspectives from different angles and useful knowledge about the role of Information System in the post-Covid economy, especially in multinational companies. Thereby, students will better understand the importance of this function in every organization.
Topic: Increase Customer Relationship with CRM
Date: 13:30 – 15:30 | Saturday, 12/11/2022
- Dr. Ngo Cong Khanh – ISB senior lecturer | Former Sales and Marketing Director of Endress+Hauser Asia Pacific Regional Support Center
- Mr. Ngo Duy Khang – CEO, VNTT Solutions
- Ms. Bach Duong – CRM Marketing Manager, FrieslandCampina Vietnam
How to use CRM to improve the customer relationship? Just simply:
- Keeping in touch
- Listening to customers’ needs
- Creating personal relationships, personal recommendation
- Offering what customers really want
- Providing attentive customer support
- Responding quickly to requests
View more information about PSO MBA.