The ISB Special Scholarship provides opportunities for exceptional students who have IELTS 6.5 or above, and commitment to participate in the stage 2 of program.
New students who enroll on Intake September, 2013
Master of Business Administration (offered by University of Western Sydney)
USD $3,500/ student
- have maintained a minimum IELTS of 6.5 (at least 6.0 in each section).
- be applying to study Master of Business and Commerce program at ISB and make a commitment to participate in the stage 2 of program regardless of studying location.
Application and Selection Process:
- The scholarship policy is applied for the students who register for the new course on April intake.
- This policy is also suitable for the students who graduated at the foreign universities where the main teaching language is English. In addition, the graduate year is within the last two years and the student must receive the exemption of English test for the stage 2 entry requirement.
- This policy is regardless of studying location in the stage 2. Both of onshore and offshore is acceptable.
- Forms of scholarship can be in cash or deducted from tuition (to be advised)